Rafsbeat Hommie

Rafsbeat Understands Your Heartbeat

Friday, March 17, 2017

Hilarious!!! is it cool or not meet the Nigerian artist that uses his mama's rapper for the sake of fashion

Is it cool or not?
Hilarious!!!
You won't believe this meet the Nigerian upcoming artist who tears his mother's expensive rapper for neck tie known as Rafsbeat David say he uses it for fashion, he has gone to the extent of looking for off cut pieces from tailors shop just for fashion. When we asked him what inspired the act he said "it just came to me as an inspiration. One day while I was tearing an old rapper to use it as rag i saw a picture of a cow boy tying his handkerchief on his neck I thought it was cool  so I decided to try it out with an ANKARA on a T shirt  and  sleeves, it was awesome  I see it as a brand and a touch to my music and style, people can use it, it doesnt cost a thing all I needed to do was to tear some of my mother's Nigerian rapper and tie it on for photo shoot  and I believe it's a good fashion idea to emulate instead of using the regular tie, I just tie my ankara material and it's lovely. I believe it's a good fashion idea to sell to the world with its uniqueness. He also said doe his mother was not happy at first, later she fell in love with it when she saw the photographs he had with it....it is mesmerising and creative. What do you think about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment